Thursday, June 10, 2010

Today was my hardest run ever. I'm still visiting my sister.. but running in her area has been pure hell. There are HILLS UPON HILLS OF DEATH HERE. My 5k time today was 50 minutes! I was really disappointed about that.. but then again about 70% of it was all hills. Blerg. As aggravated as I am.. I am looking at the positives of it. It should make my training back at home easier where it is mainly flat roads. So I guess this is good hill training. :) The air is just also more humid and it stays hotter longer out here.

I did some Wii Fit Yoga and strength training today. Felt really really good to spend some time doing yoga. It was super relaxing.

I'm almost done doing all that homework for the geography class that I'm taking online. I can't wait for it to be over..

I'm taking tomorrow off. My body is insanely tired and I realized during todays run that I really really need a rest day as much as I love running..

No comments:

Post a Comment