Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ew.

Todays run was ehhh.. decent. It was way hot and I felt really sluggish. What was really nice was this little old lady who was waiting for the bus. As I passed by she said "Good good good!" in a really heavy accent. It really made my run. :)

Can we talk about the rudeness of bikers on the Pulaski bridge? It's like pedestrians are in the way and they think it gives them the right to make faces, sigh, and complain when they have to slow down. God forbid you get anywhere a bit slower.. you're definitely going to get there before I do. Plus, you're supposed to dismount when you go down the bridge because of the speed etc. Whatev tho. So irritating. I can't wait for Greenpoint to stop being the 'cool' and 'hip' place to live. Ugh.

Sitting around now watching Law & Order. Going to take tomorrow off entirely. I'm tired and I really need a lazy day. Plus I need to catch up on homework for this online class that I'm taking. Boo. I don't like homework. A nap is sounding pretty good right about now..

No comments:

Post a Comment