Saturday, June 19, 2010

DONE DONE DONE!!!

I ran and completed my first 5k race today at the Good Shephard Sports 11th Annual Race! I finished in 40 minutes and wasn't the last one to finish! (That was one of my fears.. but it was super fun! I stayed and cheered for the people coming in at the end). I also went with Ramses from North Brooklyn Runners (the group I'm part of) and he won a 3rd place trophy in his age group!! I was really glad to have someone there to talk to and who was super supportive of me and motivated me. He even waited around for me to cross the line! I was so happy! Hahaha! I can't wait to go running with more people from the group and meet even more members. :P I need to get me a singlet so I can represent at my next race on Thursday.

Eitherway I feel great and more motivated than ever to get in shape and continue running. I want to be able to place in my age group one day. :) I love running more than ever. I am super addicted. BWUHAHAHA. Tomorrow is strength training/video day and maybe a shortened run. I'm going to the advanced beginners run with my group on Monday but it's 3-5 miles which I don't think I can do. I'm going to try though. Ramses said the group does things at different paces. Which makes me feel good.

I just dunno what to write about super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment