Thursday, June 2, 2011

Here I am! :)

I'm back! I graduated from college with my Bachelor's degree. I'm now certified to teach elementary school Pre-K through 6th grade. :) I'm home now and taking a break from school. I got accepted into my master's program but I decided to defer and take a year off and focus on myself and weightloss. Also, I needed to find out who I am when I'm not in school. With schoolwork I become such a workaholic that I can't imagine what I'm like without it. I've never been out of school before.. so this will definitely be interesting. I also want to finally get to losing all of this weight and being finally happy in my own body. :)

Been on a few runs since getting home. I did a lot of relaxing. I still have yet to unpack. It feels great to be reunited with my family even though we are having some hards times with my grandma right now. It makes me really glad that I'm taking a break from school to be here to support my family.. mainly my Mom.

I have 1 race lined up so far. I will be running the Brooklyn Bridge 5k again this year. Time to get to training so I can try to beat my time from last year! :) Planning to run the Williamsburg bridge in the coming weeks and get used to the bridge runs which are definitely long and have steep climbs. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment