Thursday, August 5, 2010

This morning took me absolutely forever to get out of bed. I am so so so sore from all the exercise I've been doing the past few days. On Monday I ran 5k, on Tuesday I didn't run but did Kettlebell exercises which absolutely killed me, and yesterday I ran 2 miles with my running group. My whole back is just like "Wtf are you doing?" Haha. I'm just blerg. I think today I'm going to only do a bit of yoga or pilates.. something extremely low impact. I think my body just needs some really good stretching and relaxing. I'm also going to go to the NBR track speed workout today where they are doings 400 repeats (Always the week I want!) but I won't run, sadly. I'll just cheer 'em on. :)

Other than that.. today looks like a good day to finally jump into working on my student teaching resume and portfolio, watching some Grey's Anatomy on the couch, and doing some crochet or knitting. Nice and easy day I believe is what my body is begging me for.

Friday I'm planning a very easy run so that I give my body enough rest for my 5k race on Sunday. I'm super excited. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment