Saturday, August 28, 2010

I finally have a chance to update! I moved back up to college for RA training and it has just been really hectic. I am a bit relieved to finally be back and in a different environment. I feel like I keep needing a change of scenery every now and then. I really miss home.. but meh. What can I do? It's finally my senior year and I'm excited to finally be finishing the undergraduate part of my life..

I'm also glad to finally be able to run in Potsdam. It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been and I love taking my runs around it. I'm also very happy to see how much faster I can do my old route. My old route used to take me 44 minutes to complete and now I am done with it in 29 minutes. I just love seeing progress like that.

The weight is coming off slowly.. but it is coming off. It was really nice to come back to college and have people compliment me on my weight loss. It was also very nice to fit into some jeans I left up here in college that did not previously fit.

Well enough ramblings. I'm going to go climb into my bath and then go to sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment