Tuesday, July 27, 2010

So yesterday I PR'ed one of my routes by a bit over a minute. I was all smiles when I finished my run last night especially because.. it was the first time I did a 2.37 mile run without having to stop at all to walk. I just paced myself differently.. didn't start out too fast.. didn't let myself get too slow and I let my mind wander and I kept pushing myself mentally, talking to myself to keep going.. It was great. I'm incredibly proud of myself and now I'm even more excited for the Brooklyn Bridge 5k on August 8th. :) I think I can do it in a better time than my previous 5k.

Today I'm taking the day off. This week I'm going to try to do every other day and mix up my workouts and add more videos/core exercise. Should be a good week. I haven't lost anymore weight but I have been feeling great.. especially on my runs.

Mileage Last Night: 2.37 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment