Sunday, July 25, 2010

I forgot to update yesterday. But blerg. My run yesterday was horrible. I usually go out for my runs at like 9:30pm - 10:00pm -- because typically it's cooler then. I didn't check the weather before I went out and ended up running in nearly 100 degree weather. It was horrible. I couldn't breathe and had to cut my run short by a whole mile than I had intended. So yeh. "/

I also finally bought a brace for my shin splints in my right leg. It really helped a ton when I was running and I definitely felt the difference. I have to remember to not take it off immediately when I get back. That was the worst pain ever.. I also managed to burn my leg with the ice pack yesterday. Go figure. I never get any luck.

Mileage Today: 1.15 miles.
Mileage This Week: 7.83. (Really need to bring this number up. This was one of my lesser weeks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment