Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hill death.

Tonight was 400m x 4 hill repeat night. Ick. I improved since I did this workout last time which is good. :) Things have been getting better. I notice that I pace myself a lot better, push myself more, and have been able to go further before I feel like I have to walk for a bit.

& What is it with the increase in dirty looks I've gotten lately? Is it because a fat girl is actually running and is not winded? I dunno. I feel like I have 5 heads or something because I get stared down so bad sometimes. It also makes me feel very nervous for some reason. Blerg. Whatev.

I finished reading The Omnivore's Dilemma; it was a very eye opening book about the meat packing industry, feedlot animals, and corn in America. Very interesting. Has made me want to eat healthier than ever and to try to buy organic & local whenever I can (I try too, already!) So now I started reading the second installment of the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. Big book. Hopefully I'll be able to get through it before the semester starts again.

Mileage Today: 2 miles -- 400 x 4 hill repeats.

No comments:

Post a Comment