Thursday, September 30, 2010

So. This has been a stressfull month for school. I have had a lot of work to do to prepare for student teaching next semester. I also had to pick up a job so that I could make some extra money and attempt to save for a car or at least for the car insurance I'll need to give my friend if we share her car.

I really need to stop overeating. Can I just put that out there? It has been really getting in the way of my ability to really lose weight. With the amount of exercise I have been doing I should be dropping pounds. But no. I keep eating so much that it never happens. :P

Anywho. I now run 3 miles consistently for my runs during the week. That's up from the 2.50 I had myself doing. I just really pushed myself to the 3 throughout this month and now it's become the norm. I'm thinking of trying to squeeze it up to 3.25 and then 3.50 and that would be my goal for October is 3.5 miles consistently. :) I do still want to work on improving my speed and I know that'll come with more fartlek and long runs.

I'm participating in a 5k on October 17th. I can't wait. I haven't felt this confident about a 5k in a while. I'm just really excited to have another bib in my collection. It's really motivational seeing all of it.

I'm also below 200lbs! I am now part of the 100s club. :)

I hope I inspire people that you can be a runner at any weight.. You just have to start really slow, push yourself, and believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment